Monday, May 03, 2010

Nick Martinson
L.A.
4-20-10

Highest Vertical Jump NFL and NBA

If my vertical was as high as Kadour Ziani I would be the happiest person on earth. The best vertical jumper in the world is Spudd Webb because he only stands at 5’6” and has a vertical of 46” (3’10”).
It would be so hard to have a vertical like Michael Jordan who’s vertical is 48” which is 4’0”. I once found out my vertical and it is only 17” no where near Michael Jordan. You would think that people in the NBA have a taller vertical but some NFL people can jump higher.
In the NFL the highest vertical is Adrian Wilson with a vertical of 45” (3’9”). Someday I will follow in Adrian’s footsteps. My favorite person in the NFL is Adrian Peterson and his vertical is 37” which is (3’1”). The vertical I have is 17” (1’5”).
The world record for the vertical is by Kadour Ziani and is 61”. 61” is like jumping over me because I am 60” tall. That is crazy that Kadour Ziani can jump over me. I know someday that record will be broken.
I know the best vertical jumper in the world is Spudd Webb because he only stands at 5’6” and has a vertical of 46” (3’10”). For his height he can jump really high.

No comments:

Post a Comment